Friday, April 9, 2010

One Pillow for Sleepy, Please.


The last couple of weeks have been busy to say the least. Last Saturday I spent the day at Lincoln Park painting little kid's faces, and the week before I went to Virginia Beach with some friends. I haven't been able to get a good night's rest in a while, and with the week being busy I was looking forward to the weekend. While there are things to do I knew I would be able to have a nice and relaxing Saturday.

So this morning I woke up to no alarm sounds, no knocks at the door, no phone calls or text messages, and no sudden moments of panic in fear of being late. I slept in. It felt amazing. I got one from my mom and dad for my birthday called ""Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200 - 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories." It has some amazing recipes inside it's pages and I can't wait to start digging in! The other was a birthday present to myself. Point of Grace came out with their first cookbook called, "Cooking with Grace." Once again, this one looks great! Today I'm going to make one of Denise's recipes. It's called, "Janice's Italian Delight." I can't wait!Having this time to sleep in and take a day off from work and a busy life means so much to me. I'm enjoying time to do what I really love: spending time with Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment