Sunday, September 11, 2011

Say My Name

I discovered Lindsay McCaul's music when I watched Hallmark's The Shunning (based off of Beverly Lewis' book with the same title). There were two songs I loved in the movie and the second song I could not seem to find anywhere. When I saw Hallmark had a Facebook page for the movie I quickly went in and asked what the song was titled and who sang it. I didn't receive an answer for that specific song until months later. Lindsay McCaul hadn't yet released it...so I waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, the song came out in August and is available on ITunes. It is called "Say My Name." While I don't have it here to play, I did find another song of hers where you can listen and get a taste of her voice! Go get the song, "Say My Name!"

No comments:

Post a Comment